Friday, June 13, 2008

Keeping in with the TaiChi


Starting position. I have a friend named Pepe here, so I hooked up a photo.


Duuuude, how it iiisss. Hope you're doing well, if you're reading this at all, sorry for the long intervals in between. Damn I want to see that movie Darjeeling Unlimited. I've been trying to either run or swim in the ocean every morning if I have time, but it only seems to work if I can get to sleep before 1 am. Maybe I'm just lazy. The ocean is getting madd nice, warm even in the am, cleansly. And also a bit of TaiChi everyday, thanks Baylen, I'm trying to keep it up. I need to learn more, get a master or something.

A note on the Pacific: it's definitely not as salty and soupy as the Indian along the west coast of Oz. It's real nice and kind of soft, like the coral reef put in some kind of elixir or something that makes it all ex-for-e-ating or whatever. That's what I feel like, like my skins freaking ex-for-ee-ating when I sweeeem in ze oshun.

Good busy days, the school is going well. I want to give props to Dr. Han for training me well, thank you.

Right, I gotta eat some foods. Ahhh damn the Okinawa-soba is good stuff. Had some for lunch today, which is pretty rare. Yo, eat while you can! That's what they say.... Laaater.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read your entries! Gives me genki!!
I hope to visit you while you're there. We're so close yet so far!
My sis had dinner with your sis, and my bro with your bro...hah, so we gotta do dinner!
I occasionally re-read the stories that you gave me, awesome.
Hope the exfoliating is workin out for ya!