Monday, July 28, 2008

Waddup Now Bruddahh

YOo, how is everything? My brother Ohki came and kicked it with my sister Yuki and I Aki (we two both live and work in Okinawa) this past weekend, and it was really, really nice to be back with the family siblings again. It's always kinda new after we've been apart for a while, but for sure after a while there's that feeling of chilling out with bloodrelatives that definitely comes back. We went out to eat pasta and drank coffee and Ohki got lobster-burnt at the beach... Enhancer that shit, bro (the Yuki hookups)! Here's when we ate in the tree-restaurant near the airport on Sunday night.


The food was allright but the service was shit
so I had to down hot clams and salmon so
we wouldn't miss Ohki's flight. If you're ever
in Okinawa, check out the tree-restaurant; it's on
the right when you come into the city out of the airport.
You can't miss it. I don't necessarily recommend eating
there, though. Although they had a bigscreen playing
The Making of Blue Planet, which was minimally
cool. Questionable, but cool. How about this essay-type
caption for two photos? Yeah


So, getting goodly busy these days with a different kind of work from teaching... I'm getting the chance to learn to be a cameraman for Live City! Siiick! I like cameras, and cameras are suuper dope to work with, just like the amazing people here. Yeah, reminds me of good ol Kam-Ra back home- how you iiisss homie? I'd like to thank people. Thank you, momma. Later, more to come. Peace my fleece. For Fuji.

3 comments:

M. Lowe said...

Yo! Wasssssup?!

I've been checkin in on the blog every now and then. It's good to see you're still having a good time halfway around the world from the good ol' LA.

Keep on postin!

Michael

Unknown said...

hey buddy... what is Live City? i'm so happy that you're getting into filming! i'm doing really well man... started a new job back in April, i'm a producer now! yay! this weekend i'll be in vegas filming... i love it! also, I've been taking quite a few picks. here's a link to a gallery: http://picasaweb.google.com/boboised209/KamRAVisitsRobHaileyAtCoinOpTV

that cute girl in yellow is a girl i recently met... she's pretty cool man... we'll see what happens!

so happy to read your blog though bro. i miss hanging out with you too, but it's great to hear how happy you are in japan. I've been reading a japanese manga, Path of the Assassin. It's dope... reads right to left, have you heard of it?

Yumi Sakugawa said...

AKI--- I MISS OKINAWA SO MUCH!!!

I think I've been to the tree restaurant!!! Hahahahhahaha.

I love Japan!! I can't believe I'm coming home to America in October. Keep writing about your Japan adventures. You rock!