Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hello from Phnom Penh

Hi, how are you today? It's like day 4 since I started my venture into Southeast Asia, and all in all it's freaking awesome. I found an internet place in the capitol of Cambodia; but the best city I've been in so far is Battambang, kind of in the countryside. The markets here are siiiick; I've been eating madd mangoes, mandarins, skewered chicken and weird boiled eggs they sell on a little egg-stand. My nose is all messed up from the dust and pollution, and the four hour ride in the back of a pickup truck from the border into Cambodia with 25 other people tried to blow it out, but it just stuffed more dust in my face. hat-cheww-- Woord.

Pictures to come probably when I get back to Okinawa, if you want to see some crap photos I've taken from guest house balconies and stuff. Ah well, hope you're doing well. Daamn this is a trip...!

2 comments:

Yumi Sakugawa said...

Cambodia's one of my favorite places in the world. I'm JEALOUS!!! Soak it up while you can, you badass!

Unknown said...

good luck on your trip up North Aki.