Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I made it back to the island

Hello, long time no see... How are you? It was a crazy trip, but for now this leg of my journey has come to a close. I type from the office at the school I now work for in Ginowan City, Okinawa. The weather has been nice, but it's pretty weird coming from a full summer down under to a spring about to go into summer.

So my journey through Southeast Asia was really good, I kind of sped through Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Hong Kong in ten days. I'm still kind of in "reflection mode" or whatever, getting ready for the new semester here, starting in April. So yeah, here are some photos, kind of like my recent mind-photos (I've been working on my photographic memory), and I would like to thank everyone who I've met, who helped me out along the way this time, in Australia, Battambang, that pickup truck, whatever. I'm really lucky to be living this life I am. Word!

The river runs through Bangkok.



Battambang, Cambodia. My favorite city that I hit this time.


Phnom Penh, the capitol. Everyone wants to skate in Cambodia!!



On the train from Ho Chi Minh to Ha Noi.


French-looking old ladies in Ha Noi. Check the flag.

I tripped out on Hong Kong, crazy city! Siiiick skating there.

Yup, yuuuup. Good times. So I'll catch you again, I'm going to be in Okinawa for a while, so let me know how you are! Laaater.

No comments: