Sunday, September 14, 2008

iMoved

Yup, I have no actual pictures yet because I'm lame and I haven't taken pictures of my new habitat, but I now officially live in the Building with the Giant Buck-Toothed Dog on Top, Ginowan City, Okinawa. So if you read this, and if you're my friend, and you're ever in Ginowan, there's a tatami mat with your name on it! (well not actually written, but if you really wanted to, you could burn your name on tatami with incense sticks, cuz i accidentally dropped a bit off and that shit looks like a little 2-D rat poop.. just a simple FYI)

So I'm planning on going to this cafe across the street where I might get a good view and maybe some pictures. I didn't even notice I moved in under _______ (my landlord said he doesn't have a name, and I haven't named him yet) until my sister said, "Do you live in the building with the big dog on top of it?" And I went home and there was a dog on top of my building. A bit more info on the dog to come..

Happy Respect-for-the-Aged Day (9/15). I looked up 敬老の日, the Japanese holiday, and that came up. Really though, props to all who are living large and madd yearrrrsss. Respect.

1 comment:

XYZ said...

Okinawa eh? That's some Karate Kid 2 type shizz. I might see you next year homie. My bro Lionel is in Japan right now, teaching in some boonie-ass town. You guys should chill.