Saturday, September 27, 2008

Recently, my cell phone got up and took some pictures.

It was crazy, he was like, yo straighten me out, flip me out homie. Then he grew eyes and was like, yeah, that's good, yeah. So then he told me to "put these on the web cuzz" and I was like, okay, whatever you say. Crazy technological Japanese telephone. They're mini-computers, and I still can't work like 5/8 of the functions. The camera works well though. It told me to work harder, he was like, "I'm doing all the work here dumbass."

My ride. Uuuhhhhhhhh


Good ol pool art behind a very abandoned building.


Sunrise from Mt. Fuji, Shizuoka prefecture, far from here.


A neon store right downstairs from my apartment.
The owner has this little toy-poodle, but he's all tough
and beer. It's pretty rad, he sells these old MGD t-shirts
and coasters from like 1986.




No comments: