Monday, April 27, 2009

Best Burgers in Ginowan

What's the goings on with all the goodburgers in the world? I mean like, special sauce Sunday barbeque fat patty fluffy bread-type goodburgers? I wonder how good they are in Germany, has anyone been to Hamburg? If you're from Hamburg are you a Hamburger? How are the hamburgers out there, Hamburger? daahahaa

Anyway, today was a good day as any to pick up a Jumbo Burger from My House with my girlfriend. Yup, My House. That's the name of the damn burger joint. And there's a rotating staff of smiling Okinawan women average age 55 up in there, so you know that the food is like how momma makes.

Scrumptuous I would say.
How do they do that with the sauce?



E I E I uh oohh, like Nelly.

They have the original Raiden arcade console in the shop, right
under some old school Orion beer ads (hot shit).

Highway 58, my commute, where I stay.

1 comment:

Maike said...

Hamburg. yeah. very nice city! and next time i'll be there i gona try a hamburger :o) a real Hamburg hamburger and tell ya if it's worth it ;o)

Maike from germany ;)